PRICES

Most necklaces are $35.00
Most bracelets are $14.00
Most earrings are $10 -$12.00
Prices do vary, so leave a comment with your questions or email me at hngelder@hotmail.com

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Newest Flavors

Here is a bright blue beauty with two layers. This idea, for me, is new. I like it though. I took apart a necklace I bought to get those nice silver circles. I feel like this is a more fancy necklace. It is very pretty.
This bracelet is two strands of short turquoise tube beads. Very cute on. I am always trying to think of new ideas for bracelets. I don't know why they are the hardest for me. I always want to think of a new design that is different than anything i've seen.
I like this one a lot. It looks really good on. Do you get sick of looking at all the turquoise I have? I am addicted!
This one is really nice on too. The pendant is made out of wood. I also really like to use round beads a lot. Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment