PRICES

Most necklaces are $35.00
Most bracelets are $14.00
Most earrings are $10 -$12.00
Prices do vary, so leave a comment with your questions or email me at hngelder@hotmail.com

Sunday, June 19, 2011

A breath of fresh ideas


This beauty already sold, but it was and is really cute. It looks like a chain, but it is all beads. Click on the picture to see it a little better.
This one is a chunky medium length necklace. I love these colors together. It is made with orange ish coral and blue turquoise beads.
This is a turquoise nugget bracelet with silver beads in between each blue bead. It looks even better on.
This is the necklace from above from a little different view.
I only made one of these earrings. What do you think? Should I make the other one to match? I think I might! Momma likey!
This is a long turquoise necklace. It's all the same color, just different shapes. I like it. It is very classy.
I just started playing with the multi-strand idea with necklaces. I really like it and black goes with anything! I use magnetic closures a lot of times and that works great if you have little kids. You don't have to worry about them pulling on it and breaking it. It works out great.

No comments:

Post a Comment