PRICES

Most necklaces are $35.00
Most bracelets are $14.00
Most earrings are $10 -$12.00
Prices do vary, so leave a comment with your questions or email me at hngelder@hotmail.com

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Busy Summers!

Here are a few of my summer pieces. I have been so busy that I haven't got a ton made for awhile. Just a few pieces here and there. This one is red rice coral beads and turquoise. It is 4 strands.
Green cone loop earrings. These have sterling silver cones and wire wrapped at the top with sterling silver ear hooks also.
These are yellow jade and turquoise earrings. I think these colors go great together.
I like these ones even more in person. Yellow and blue turquoise beads. The different shapes and colors are a great contrast.
Here is a blue turquoise and silver accent beaded bracelet. So cute that I made a matching collar for my dog!

2 comments:

  1. I love those strand bracelets that you do. I still need to get one! Let me know prices cuz I really, truly do want one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. diggin the new stuff Hez!!! Im going to try and post some of my bracelets on my blog so let me know what you think. (I really like the first turquise and red one)

    ReplyDelete