PRICES

Most necklaces are $35.00
Most bracelets are $14.00
Most earrings are $10 -$12.00
Prices do vary, so leave a comment with your questions or email me at hngelder@hotmail.com

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

3 new Necklaces

This one is a longer one. If you don't have big boobs it would be even longer!
This is my favorite color of turquoise I think. This necklace looks great on and off. I love the chunky pendant and big beads together.
This is a green chunky beaded necklace with a stone pendant. It is very nice.
Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Oooooo....I like what I see! I really like that color of the last one. I like chunky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. man i posted a comment and it didnt go through!!! I said im with Kate i like the chunky on too. When I see your necklaces i just picture myself writing you a check! (I know that I still owe you for the last one)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THEM!!!! Super cute! Looks like I need to come shopping again. :)

    ReplyDelete