PRICES

Most necklaces are $35.00
Most bracelets are $14.00
Most earrings are $10 -$12.00
Prices do vary, so leave a comment with your questions or email me at hngelder@hotmail.com

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Finally A New Post

 Here is a preview of some of the stuff I've made for the craft fair this year.  November 10, 2012 at the Rigby Jr High.  It's been hard to make jewelry with a baby that wants to be held all the time!  This necklace I thought was cool because its 2 beads as the pendant.
 I love these colors together!
 I'm really into the longer necklaces this year.  Turquoise and yellow look great together.
 Chunky turquoise


Green stones, silver accent beads

 Can't get enough turquoise!

 I love this color of green.

 Little yellow cuties
 Perfect for a longer neck than what I have.  I love these, but I have a short neck!
 I love these ones so much, I have a pair for myself!
 Turquoise cuties like the ones that got published in the magazine.

 Green melon beads
 Love

 Turquoise and yellow again.  Love it!
 Cute and different



Green cuties

No comments:

Post a Comment