PRICES

Most necklaces are $35.00
Most bracelets are $14.00
Most earrings are $10 -$12.00
Prices do vary, so leave a comment with your questions or email me at hngelder@hotmail.com

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Some more craft fair items

This is so bright for some reason, but I really like this necklace. It's very cute and I love these colors together.
This is another long one. I like this a lot! It is smaller beads, so it is not very heavy. It looks great!
These earrings are blue turquoise and silver beads. They are very nice looking!

This one is a greenish gray rock bead with silver accents and a turquoise filagree pendant. I really love this combination.
This is a very nice turquoise square chunk beaded necklace with a cool/different pendant.
This one is really cool. I have one for myself that's pretty similar. Blue turquoise irregular shaped beads with a red jasper pendant.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you again for allowing Cora and I to swing by at the last minute and pick up the necklace and earrings for my sister. She loved them.
    We will see you soon.

    ReplyDelete