PRICES

Most necklaces are $35.00
Most bracelets are $14.00
Most earrings are $10 -$12.00
Prices do vary, so leave a comment with your questions or email me at hngelder@hotmail.com

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I'm Famous!!!

It's finally here. My jewelry got published in Bead Trends Magazine. It looks so good to. I have this turquoise bracelet and the earrings pictured below in the October issue and I have 2 or 3 items coming out in November's issue. I am so excited and it makes me want to send in more items.
Here are the earrings. The photography looks so nice to. I have to say thanks to my sister Joey. She is the one who made me enter all my pieces in the magazine. I am so happy she did. I think it's pretty cool. Thanks Joey! I can't wait to show you all in person.

1 comment:

  1. Those look awesome! How exciting. They look so expensive! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete