PRICES

Most necklaces are $35.00
Most bracelets are $14.00
Most earrings are $10 -$12.00
Prices do vary, so leave a comment with your questions or email me at hngelder@hotmail.com

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Busy Still.....

These are some filagree earrings I made and I can make them with any color little beads on the bottom. I have a few different varieties to post on here soon. Keep checking back!
I really like this necklace because I am really into the bigger ball beads right now. I really like this pendant a lot too.
This one is made with turquoise chip beads and a carved wooden pendant. I almost always use a magnetic closure on necklaces. They are so handy to put on and easy to take off. Everyone loves the magnetic closures.
This necklace has a really nice big shell pendant. I love these green disc beads. The combo looks great!
This necklace has a shell oval pendant with unique green turquoise watermelon shaped beads. It looks great on.

No comments:

Post a Comment