PRICES

Most necklaces are $35.00
Most bracelets are $14.00
Most earrings are $10 -$12.00
Prices do vary, so leave a comment with your questions or email me at hngelder@hotmail.com

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

New Earrings

I am copying a pair of earrings that I bought at a craft fair. I love them and I wear them almost everyday. The bad thing about them is they are sterling silver and they cost a lot to make. It makes me not want to make very many because no one will pay that much for earrings.
These are sterling silver beads with a turquoise beads in the middle. They aren't very long so they are perfect for people who don't like really dangly earrings.
I really like these ones too. I am so excited about earrings lately.
Simple and to the cute point!
I like these ones so much I am going to make me a pair. I really like these ones.

3 comments:

  1. The first earring us super cute...but where's the other one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the wire on the ones in the middle. Sooooooo cooooool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first and third earrings on this post. My favs. How much do you sell these for?

    ReplyDelete