PRICES

Most necklaces are $35.00
Most bracelets are $14.00
Most earrings are $10 -$12.00
Prices do vary, so leave a comment with your questions or email me at hngelder@hotmail.com

Thursday, July 15, 2010

More new necklaces!

This one is green turquoise with black and sterling silver beads.
This cute one has a dragonfly pendant and also the sterling silver beads.
This one is made with Jasper and brown wood square beads. Also sterling silver beads.
More turquoise! Do you think I have an addiction? I love it!
This one is all mine. I don't have anymore of these beads. I like it because it is big and heavy.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Heather! Thank you for making such beautiful pieces of unique jewelry! I am so happy to be the proud owner of the Dragonfly necklace! Joe loves it and I can't wait to buy a new outfit for it! Love ya! :) Annie

    ReplyDelete