PRICES

Most necklaces are $35.00
Most bracelets are $14.00
Most earrings are $10 -$12.00
Prices do vary, so leave a comment with your questions or email me at hngelder@hotmail.com

Monday, December 2, 2013

If you see something you like or have a question, just email me at hngelder@hotmail.com.  My husband almost has my website finished and that will make things so much easier.  So, until then, just email me.  I bet it will be done by this weekend.  Thanks!
Nice circle necklace

 People are loving the yellow and turquoise together right now.  Little stacker earrings.
 Love these!

Two tone necklace
                                      
 I made this one for Jon's grandma's birthday.  She loves purple and it turned out super cool.
 Love this in green.
 Looped earrings


 I'm really happy with the multi-strand necklaces.  They look so nice on too!

 What a great color of turquoise.  Its like a teal turquoise.


 Purple, not blue


 Turquoise with some white stackers

 Orange and blue for Bailey


 Simple bracelet
Red coral earrings with white stackers

No comments:

Post a Comment